Terms & Conditions
Breathe Portugal is a nacional brand (n.º 584110) of the company JOÃO GONÇALO ANTUNES LÉ PESTANA DIAS (NIF 217486061), registrated in RNAAT (nº 643/2017).
The following general conditions, described below, regulate the relationship between the company and the client. In this way, by contracting the services offered (walks, trips and others) it is assumed that the client is aware of and accepts these conditions.
Responsibilities and Risks
The client in the quality of participant in an activity considers that:
- Recognizes that outdoor activities, in natural settings, imply risks that can incur in various types of damage, be them personal or material to themselves or third party.
- Recognizes also that those risks can not be eliminated without compromising the essential characteristics of the activity. These damages can result from different factors, namely, falls, exposure to very high or low temperatures, attacks from animals, insect bite, etc.
- Recognizes that our staff look for safety, diminishing the risks associated to the activities developed by us but they cannot ensure the control of factors that they cannot predict.
Therefore, by registering for an activity, the client assumes the following commitments and for the due legal effects agrees that:
- I know the program for this activity, the inherent risks and i voluntarily wish to participate;
- I will respect all the rules, orientations, conduct instructions and all type of recommendations that are given to me by the staff; for my own safety and for the safety of others (participants or not) and for the setting where the activity takes place, be it a natural public area or a private property;
- I have physical and psychological conditions to sustain the effort associated with this program. I do not have any cardiac, respiratory or other disease that limit my capacity to engage in sports activities.
In these terms i renounce to the payment of any monies for damage that result from my participation in this activity relative to the company JOÃO GONÇALO ANTUNES LÉ PESTANA DIAS.
The duration of the activities may vary depending on weather conditions.
When we meet at the place designated as “meeting point” in the event page, there is a 15 minutes tolerace before we leave to our event's natural spot.
Breathe Portugal reserves the right to use audiovisual material during the events for promotional use. Except with written communication that indicates otherwise, the client authorizes the use of photos and videos taken for promotional purposes.
Breathe Portugal has all its events covered by the insurance company Liberty Seguros (policy number 1005281950).
- Civil Responsability Insurance: covers property and non-equity damages against third parties and customers, which may be attributed to us in the course of our activities.
50.000 euros limit
- Personal accidents Insurance: covers all participants in our activities, activated with the name of the client.
20.000 euros - death or permanent damage by accident
3.500 euros - treatment expenses.
Reservation of activities
Through the registration forms available in each of our website event pages you can register to any of our upcoming activities. Through the act of registration, the client agrees to the payment of the totality of the services for which he/she has registered. The reservation gets confirmed only after we receive proof of payment by email.
After submiting the registration form, the client will receive an email with the IBAN to which should transfer the value of the activity.
In order to confirm your registration, you should also reply by email the proof of payment. In case of need of an invoice receipt, please send us the information necessary for the issue of the receipt.
You can also pay in the beginning of the walk (with debit or credit card), but the price will increase 15% due to transaction fees.
Cancellations received greater than 48 hours prior to activity commencement have guaranteed a refund of 90% of the value. Cancellations received within 48 hours of activity commencement are nonrefundable. Late arrivals and no shows are nonrefundable. This is applicable to any tour participant that fails to arrive, or arrives after departure. For weekend trips, total refund when cancellation is made 2 weeks before the date of the activity.
The events might be canceled in the following cases:
- Not reaching the minimum number of participants;
- Unfavorable climate conditions.
In this situation you have two options: to be given a coupon code that you can use to register to the event's new date or any other event of the same type; or you can choose to receive a 90% refund.
The cancelations always occur 24 hours prior to the activity.
If you have something to communicate to us don't hesitate to contact us to our email: email@example.com