Terms & Conditions
Breathe Portugal is a national brand (n.º 584110) of the company JOÃO GONÇALO ANTUNES LÉ PESTANA DIAS (NIF 217486061), registered in RNAAT (nº 643/2017). The following general conditions, described below, regulate the relationship between the company and the client. In this way, by contracting the services offered (walks, trips and others) it is assumed that the client is aware of and accepts these conditions.
Responsibilities and Risks
The client in the quality of participant in an activity considers that:
- Recognizes that outdoor activities, in natural settings, imply risks that can incur in various types of damage, be them personal or material to themselves or third party.
- Recognizes also that those risks can not be eliminated without compromising the essential characteristics of the activity. These damages can result from different factors, namely, falls, exposure to very high or low temperatures, attacks from animals, insect bite, etc.
- Recognizes that our staff look for safety, diminishing the risks associated with the activities developed by us but they cannot ensure the control of factors that they cannot predict.
Therefore, by registering for an activity, the client assumes the following commitments and for the due legal effects agrees that:
- I know the program for this activity, the inherent risks and i voluntarily wish to participate;
- I will respect all the rules, orientations, conduct instructions and all type of recommendations that are given to me by the staff; for my own safety and for the safety of others (participants or not) and for the setting where the activity takes place, be it a natural public area or a private property;
- I have physical and psychological conditions to sustain the effort associated with this program. I do not have any cardiac, respiratory or other diseases that limit my capacity to engage in sports activities.
In these terms, I renounce to the payment of any monies for damage that result from my participation in this activity relative to the company.
The duration of the activities may vary depending on weather conditions.
When we meet at the place designated as “meeting point” in the event page, there is a 15 minutes tolerance before we leave to our event's natural spot.
Breathe Portugal reserves the right to use audiovisual material during the public events for promotional use. Except with written communication that indicates otherwise, the client authorizes the use of photos and videos taken for promotional purposes.
Breathe Portugal has all its events covered by the insurance company Allianz Portugal.
Civil Responsibility Insurance (Policy Number 205173881): covers property and non-equity damages against third parties and customers, which may be attributed to us in the course of our activities.
50.000 euros limit
Personal accidents Insurance (Policy Number 205173919): covers all participants in our activities, activated with the name of the client.
22.132,78 euros - death or permanent damage by accident
3.874,26 euros - treatment expenses.
Reservation of activities
Through the registration forms available in each of our website event pages you can register to any of our upcoming activities. Through the act of registration, the client agrees to the payment of the totality of the services for which he/she has registered. The reservation gets confirmed only after we receive proof of payment by email.
After submitting the registration form, the client will receive an email with the IBAN to which should transfer the value of the activity.
In order to confirm your registration, you should also reply by email the proof of payment. In case of need of an invoice receipt, please send us the information necessary for the issue of the receipt.
You can also pay at the beginning of the walk (with debit or credit card), but the price will increase by 15% due to transaction fees.
If participants request cancellation until 48 hours before the event, they will be fully refunded. A cancellation that's requested within less than 48 hours is nonrefundable. Late arrivals and no-shows are also nonrefundable. In the unlikely possibility of not reaching the minimum number of participants, adverse weather conditions, and/or health issues within the team, the event may be canceled. Such circumstances are announced at least 24 hours in advance.
In this situation you have two options: to be given a coupon code that you can use to register in one of the next events; or you can choose to receive a refund.
If you have something to communicate to us don't hesitate to contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org